Thank you for your interest in becoming a NEOSUN Certified Distributor. Let’s shape the future of energy together.
We are committed to providing the best products using premium materials, and use the safest, most efficient equipment sourced from around the globe.
Solar panels by NEOSUN Energy comply with international standards such as IEC, CE, etc. and we guarantee the quality of our products with an industry-leading 30-year performance warranty.
You provide capital, talent, and energy to expand the Brand. So we commit to providing you with ongoing marketing support throughout the life of the Dealership Agreement.
Besides the advertising and forwarding end-customer requests from the territory we provide great marketing materials – printed or digital PDF catalogs, booklets, and useful instructions.
Working in collaboration with international research centers the R&D team of NEOSUN Energy is constantly improving our energy products and working hard on the development of new innovative products and solutions.
NEOSUN provides many opportunities to learn more about different technologies and trends in solar energy. Whether for installers, sales employees, or plant designers: we offer advanced training and webinar to help you to deal with any customer requirement.
It is very easy to become a Master Dealer of NEOSUN Energy. All you need is just to submit a request on our website and make an initial purchase of at least $10,000 to get the Master Dealer status. Apply now.
Premium Dealers are the elite and our strong business partners on the territory. They are equipped with advanced training, skilled personnel and should have at least 6 months experience as our Master Dealer and demonstrate an outstanding sales result of NEOSUN Energy products. The sales volume required for a Premium Dealer depends on the country and usually ranges from $500,000 to $2,000,000 annually.
NEOSUN Energy partners receive:
- Access to the strongest renewable brand on the market.
- The best prices and advanced solar energy products;
- Priority in production and shipment;
- Marketing materials and advertising support;
- Ongoing trainings, technical expertise, and consultations.
- Direct contacts on the NEOSUN’s website and even your own website upon request if you are just starting.
Every region is different, so it is difficult to provide an accurate estimation of set up costs. There are no fees that go directly to NEOSUN Energy however you need to consider:
- The rental cost of your premises;
- Start-up marketing costs to promote your new business;
- Uniforms, marketing collateral, signage, vehicles, etc.
- Installation equipment (from lifting devices to safety equipment).
We deliver our products all over the World. Standard delivery terms are FOB, CIF, or DDP (for certain countries).
Delivery time depends on the order quantity and normally takes around 20~30 working days.
Our payment terms:
- Orders less than 20,000 USD – due to be paid in full;
- Orders of 20,000 USD and above are due and payable on the following schedule – 30% due to be paid upon placing and order and the rest 70% due to be paid once the goods manufactured but before shipment.