An international high-tech company requires Solar Installer / Electrician. If you are eager to change the world and work in one of the fastest growing and innovative industries, let’s do it together!
What we expect:
- Experience with voltages up to and above 1000V DC for at least 3 years;
- Experience with technical documentation, keep logs of works, fire and technical safety;
- Work experience in construction and ability to work with lifting mechanisms, cranes and drilling machines is desirable;
- Experience with DC Voltage, with Energy Storage Solutions, Diesel Getsets, cable laying in the ground, work at height;
What you will do:
- Layout assembly and installation of solar array and mounting hardware;
- Prepare and clean-up job site;
- Pre-assemble job components;
- Electrical wiring of all energy products;
- Assemble solar array racking, mounting hardware, properly install all relative equipment;
- Maintain high levels of quality assurance and quality control with an emphasis on safety;
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system malfunctions and operational issues.
What we offer:
- Interesting tasks and high salary;
- Working with the High-Tech and environmentally friendly products;
- Friendly and ambitious international team;
- Modern comfortable office in the city center;
- Professional growth on the international market;
- A real chance to change the world and people’s lives for the better.