An international high-tech company requires Solar System Designer. If you are eager to change the world and work in one of the fastest growing and innovative industries, let’s do it together!
What we expect:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, construction management or another technical field;
- At least 3 years of experience in Engineering;
- Minimum two years of AutoCAD and PVSyst experience;
- Knowledge of the technical capabilities of existing solar equipment in plus.
What you will do:
- Manage the development of full project plan sets, scope of work revisions, line type, electrical equipment, wire/conduit sizing & Solar install details;
- Selection of equipment and preparation of technical proposals;
- Protection of design decisions at coordinating and expert authorities;
- Formation of technical assignment for design of solar power plants;
- Exercise of author’s supervision;
- Selection of optimal list and configuration of solar power plant equipment for the Client’s task;
- Calculation of the projected electric output of a solar power plant;
- Monitoring and analysis of operating solar power plants;
- Analysis and comparison of technical characteristics of equipment of different manufacturers.
What we offer:
- Interesting tasks and high salary;
- Working with the High-Tech and environmentally friendly products;
- Friendly and ambitious international team;
- Modern comfortable office in the city center;
- Professional growth on the international market;
- A real chance to change the world and people’s lives for the better.