24/7 Support

    To get information or support, please feel free to contact us and we’ll get back to you within 24 hour
    What is the lifespan of a solar panel?

    A solar panel typically lasts approximately 30~40 years. During that time, most systems require little to no maintenance beyond removing leaves or snow and hosing off debris. In general, the life of solar panels depends on the quality of the solar panel technology used, including the photovoltaics (PV), and the quality of the overall installation.

    Annually, solar panels lose close to half a percent in overall performance. After 25 years of operation, high-quality solar panels will still be operating at almost 90 percent efficiency.

    How does shade affect a solar system’s performance?

    It’s important to minimize shading because solar panels operate at optimal output when their entire surface is fully exposed to direct sunlight. The system will still produce energy if it is shaded but its output will lessen.

    NEOSUN will evaluate your particular situation and provide solar options for you. You can also read whether your home is a good candidate for solar to help when making the decision whether going solar is right for you.

    How often should I clean solar panels?

    Once installed, the solar power system is maintenance free. We do recommend periodically cleaning the panels to ensure they are performing well and checking the cables every couple of years.

    How effective is the system in winter?

    The solar power system relies on sunlight and ultra violet rays, not heat. While there may be less hours of sunlight in winter, the actual conversion of power is unaffected by the change in season.

    How to become a NEOSUN Master Dealer?

    It is very easy to become a Master Dealer of NEOSUN Energy. All you need is just to submit a request on our website and make an initial purchase of at least $10,000 to get the Master Dealer status. Apply now.

    How to become a NEOSUN Premium Dealer?

    Premium Dealers are the elite and our strong business partners on the territory. They are equipped with advanced training, skilled personnel and should have at least 6 months experience as our Master Dealer and demonstrate an outstanding sales result of NEOSUN Energy products. The sales volume required for a Premium Dealer depends on the country and usually ranges from $500,000 to $2,000,000 annually.

    What benefits does my Dealership Agreement include?

    NEOSUN Energy partners receive:

    • Access to the strongest renewable brand on the market.
    • The best prices and advanced solar energy products;
    • Priority in production and shipment;
    • Marketing materials and advertising support;
    • Ongoing trainings, technical expertise, and consultations.
    • Direct contacts on the NEOSUN’s website and even your own website upon request if you are just starting.

    What is the estimated cost of the business set up?

    Every region is different, so it is difficult to provide an accurate estimation of set up costs. There are no fees that go directly to NEOSUN Energy however you need to consider:

    1. The rental cost of your premises;
    2. Start-up marketing costs to promote your new business;
    3. Uniforms, marketing collateral, signage, vehicles, etc.
    4. Installation equipment (from lifting devices to safety equipment).

    What is the payment term?

    Our payment terms:

    1. Orders less than 20,000 USD – due to be paid in full;
    2. Orders of 20,000 USD and above are due and payable on the following schedule – 30% due to be paid upon placing and order and the rest 70% due to be paid once the goods manufactured but before shipment.

    Delivery terms and production time:

    We deliver our products all over the World. Standard delivery terms are FOB, CIF, or DDP (for certain countries).

    Delivery time depends on the order quantity and normally takes around 20~30 working days.


    Contact our support team

      NEOSUN Energy is an international high-tech company, manufacturer of a new generation solar panels and lithium batteries. Provider of advanced solar power solutions and ESS.