To get information or support, please feel free to contact us and we’ll get back to you within 24 hour
A solar panel typically lasts approximately 30~40 years. During that time, most systems require little to no maintenance beyond removing leaves or snow and hosing off debris. In general, the life of solar panels depends on the quality of the solar panel technology used, including the photovoltaics (PV), and the quality of the overall installation.
Annually, solar panels lose close to half a percent in overall performance. After 25 years of operation, high-quality solar panels will still be operating at almost 90 percent efficiency.
It’s important to minimize shading because solar panels operate at optimal output when their entire surface is fully exposed to direct sunlight. The system will still produce energy if it is shaded but its output will lessen.
NEOSUN will evaluate your particular situation and provide solar options for you. You can also read whether your home is a good candidate for solar to help when making the decision whether going solar is right for you.
Once installed, the solar power system is maintenance free. We do recommend periodically cleaning the panels to ensure they are performing well and checking the cables every couple of years.
The solar power system relies on sunlight and ultra violet rays, not heat. While there may be less hours of sunlight in winter, the actual conversion of power is unaffected by the change in season.
It is very easy to become a Master Dealer of NEOSUN Energy. All you need is just to submit a request on our website and make an initial purchase of at least $10,000 to get the Master Dealer status. Apply now.
Premium Dealers are the elite and our strong business partners on the territory. They are equipped with advanced training, skilled personnel and should have at least 6 months experience as our Master Dealer and demonstrate an outstanding sales result of NEOSUN Energy products. The sales volume required for a Premium Dealer depends on the country and usually ranges from $500,000 to $2,000,000 annually.
NEOSUN Energy partners receive:
- Access to the strongest renewable brand on the market.
- The best prices and advanced solar energy products;
- Priority in production and shipment;
- Marketing materials and advertising support;
- Ongoing trainings, technical expertise, and consultations.
- Direct contacts on the NEOSUN’s website and even your own website upon request if you are just starting.
Every region is different, so it is difficult to provide an accurate estimation of set up costs. There are no fees that go directly to NEOSUN Energy however you need to consider:
- The rental cost of your premises;
- Start-up marketing costs to promote your new business;
- Uniforms, marketing collateral, signage, vehicles, etc.
- Installation equipment (from lifting devices to safety equipment).
Our payment terms:
- Orders less than 20,000 USD – due to be paid in full;
- Orders of 20,000 USD and above are due and payable on the following schedule – 30% due to be paid upon placing and order and the rest 70% due to be paid once the goods manufactured but before shipment.
We deliver our products all over the World. Standard delivery terms are FOB, CIF, or DDP (for certain countries).
Delivery time depends on the order quantity and normally takes around 20~30 working days.
Solar power plant uses the sunlight to produce electricity. Photovoltaic plants and solar thermal systems are the most commonly used solar technologies today. Any common…
Solar module, also known as solar panel, is an assembly of silicon cells (solar cells), designed to convert light energy into electric energy. Since each…
A Microgrid is a local energy grid with control capability, which means it can disconnect from the traditional grid and operate autonomously. Generally it’s a…